Friday, August 2, 2013

Farm Highlights


With LFF I have been refining my skills in creating important contacts with farmers. I have learned a lot from these wonderful people along the way! Ela Family Farm has a huge orchard and they are so popular that their applesauce sells in Whole Foods! The Birds and The Bees farm specialized in organic, natural Lamb that sells like hot cakes on the market each week! Holy Terror Farm is run by the person who created LFF and ORE! They have all organic produce and free range chicken, not to mention a large orchard on their beautiful farm! Rock Wall Gardens is run by our market facilitator Diana and sells seed starts, greens and herbs! Getting to know some of the farms has been a great experience that has created contacts for me that will be great for my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment