Friday, August 2, 2013

End Of My Internship


I have learned so much with this internship its unbelievable. I have learned how to create events, make valuable contacts, cook new recipes, run an entire website, communication skills, and a whole lot more. This internship has been so valuable to me. I have gained so much and could not thank the great folks at ORE for this opportunity. There has been some transitions going on in the office and they offered me a part time job as Market Manager of Local Farms First. I have been running the market now for a few weeks and it is going great. I have learned so much and I am so proud to be the person to turn to when there is a problem with an order, or if a farmer has a question. I am so grateful for this internship because it got my foot in the door and now I am working for this amazing organization. There are also big plans to expand the market to Telluride and Aspen in the coming months. So this internship has been a wonderful experience for me and I could not be happier with where I am going in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment